Tuesday, April 16, 2013

AURELIO COSTARELLA

As another year of MBFWA began at the Carrigeworks in Sydney last Monday, I was way too excited to see my first show of the fashion week. First show and I have to say my absolute favourite from the whole week was Aurelio Costarella. 





From the way the show was set up for viewers to see the garments and appreciate every detail of beading, draping, embellishing, and be completely mesmerised by such fantasy-fashion as I would like to call it, to the way the models kept their pose and held their solid face expressions, no matter how many eyes were on them, analysing every single detail was just all so captivating to me. 






This Summer 13/14 selection showcased both Couture and Ready-to-Wear pieces from the "Retrospect" collection which celebrates designer, Aurelio Costarella's 30 years of success in the Australian Fashion Industry. 






Every piece was beautiful and so unique to the Aurelio Costarella brand. You can take so much inspiration and gain so much admiration for this collection. 






It's obvious this is what Aurelio Costarella is all about and creating such stunning pieces just tells me that he has so much love for his brand. It really does show. Imagine how beyond amazing you would feel in any one of these garments... 







Hayley x





Images were not taken by me, you can find them here - http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-claire/fashion/runway/galleries/photo/-/16625279/aurelio-costarella-mbfwa-2013-runway-photos/16625280/

No comments:

Post a Comment