Friday, April 5, 2013

MY STYLE

The rain didn't dampen our party last night! Moe and I were off to the Nathan Paul Swimwear SS13/14 Fashion Film launch, held at Bondi Social.



We have had some cold weather with the seasonal change here in Sydney, so I optioned for a warmer outfit than usual. A pair of shiny black pants, metallic jacket, neon top, over sized clutch and snakeskin points with some bright pink lining. 



I would love to know what you are all wearing this weekend! Send through some pics of your favourite outfits and I will share them on here and Facebook - styling@hayleycooper.com.au 

Or if you would like some styling tips on your questionable outfits, upload a photo of your look to www.whatshouldiwear.com.au and get some fashion advice from myself and other industry insiders. I am on the Style Panel for this month and would love to talk fashion with you. 

Hayley x





No comments:

Post a Comment