Monday, April 8, 2013

QUICK SNAPS

Yesterday kicked off the week of all things fashion with the beginning of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia!

This is where the whole industry comes together in the one space and is able to view the coming collections of some of Australia's most influential designers, as well as the up and coming collections completely full of creativity and style. 

Yesterday I attended the shows for White Sands, by johnny, Roopa Pemmaraju and my favourite, Aurelio Costarella. I also viewed the collections of the Group Swim show with Gypsea, Maiden Love, Surface Too Deep and Skye & Staghorn. 

Here is a little of what I could get some quick snaps of just from my iPhone, but once I have some proper photos I will share them on here too and you can see it all too. 



































The first twenty images are of the Aurelio Costarella "Retrospect" Show. 

The two middle images are of the photographers and runway at the White Sands "Honeymoon" show.

The nine images of printed dresses are from the Roompa Pemmaraju show.

And the two final images are from the by johnny "#issueight" show. 

Happy Fashion Week! 

Hayley x 


No comments:

Post a Comment