Monday, April 15, 2013

MY STYLE

The last day of MBFWA I styled myself in a metallic tank top paired with my body jewellery, that isn't always practical, but looks great and always starts up some sort of fashion conversation. I found this on eBay for $23 from an eBay-store which sells loads of these kind of accessories. Then I put on one of the most comfortable heels I own, these Isabella Brown snakeskin points which are super soft, just what I needed for the last day of fashion week.









Sunday I was more simple, a black maxi from Glassons, a hat from Rubi Shoes and a long gold chain I added some wooden and bronze beads to.









What did you wear this weekend? I love to see your style too! Email me at styling@hayleycooper.com.au and send in your fashion pics to have on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment