Sunday, May 5, 2013

WEEKLY

Hi everyone!

So sorry I haven't posted much lately, I have been busy with  heap of meetings, party planning and setting up my all new plan for soon-to-be-launched, The Now Style. 


                                                            Work- My outfit by Portmans



 Social - American Apparel, Mink, Glue Store and my new Sandra Motallebi earrings thanks to SM herself!



                                                      Home Decor - Being a little creative lately!

 News - I am now writing the Style Posts for ClintonCharlie denim once again, check it out here - www.clintoncharlie.com


And this week is another good one! I have a couple of exciting meetings to attend, some fun fashion projects I have coming up and a Mothers Day Lunch for bloggers held by the lovely ladies at Portobello PR. 

Keep updated and follow me on Instagram - @hcstyling 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment