Monday, April 15, 2013

RAW



Just before Fashion Week began last week, I headed into the Raw Fashion Agency showroom to have a look at what their clients/brands were up to in terms of design. I love visiting a showroom and seeing beautiful pieces, new labels and what kind of pieces they have and where I can use them with my styling work. 



Raw is always a fun one! They look after a fast-growing online store, My Famous Look which is full of celebrity inspired pieces and a heap of body con dresses, like this red one (below) I loved.



They also look after Achea-mpong by Mutesi with loads of perfectly embellished and detailed dresses and jackets. So, so cool!!







And my favourite of the accessories is Opa Designswhich is full of Greek Goddess inspired jewellery on-trend clutches.... and affordable too!






Thanks for having me again Raw Fashion Agency!

Hayley x 






No comments:

Post a Comment