Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Your Style


Aleigha






 Ellie






Melissa
 





I just wanted to share the personal style of these three lovely ladies with you, they look great!

I love connecting with people on my social media pages, seeing who they are, what they wear and basically, how they style themselves in outfits they feel great in! So I was pleased that Aleigha, Ellie and Melissa have shared their style snapshots with me and are happy for me to share them on here.

I think it's important (especially as women) to have the confidence to show a little of who we are through our personal tastes and fashion choices. I would like to see more of this happening and support positive thoughts when it comes to our image. I see lots of nice comments and likes on social media and I think that is just amazing. These "Your Style" features aim to encourage that completely.

If you would like to share your style snapshots with me and have them featured on here as well as my Facebook and Instagram pages, I would love to hear from you! Email me - styling@hayleycooper.com.au or tag me in your photos on Instagram - @hayleycooperstyling

And again to Aleigha, Ellie and Melissa, thanks so much girls!

xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment