Wednesday, August 14, 2013

falling in love with places






















Today I went house-shopping with my brother and rather than boring myself with the floorplans, finding out if the down-lights are included, the costs and all of those pro's and con's... I found myself in somewhat of a home living fantasy. Yep, I was planning out the process of the master bedroom - how I would wake up in a light filled room, walk into my en-suite of beautiful tiles and then into my over sized walk in wardrobe haha - Who doesn't do that in a display home?!

Then I got to thinking about where people like to live and what's preferred. Is it a beach side lifestyle, country living, or would you like a home in a suburban street? So many people and different thoughts on this and it all comes down to personal taste. We are so lucky to be able to choose any of these and more in Australia, Sydney specifically.

What I loved about visiting the display homes, is the interior styling and how versatile each is. Just by the right selection of lighting, furniture and personality your home can change entirely. I get stuck here, because I love the idea of French Provincial, Art Deco and Balinese Villa, maybe with a little Contemporary/Modern touch. I'm sure lots of people are the same!

Speaking of interior styling, my friend Santina Tusa has just launched her own Interior Design business, Meraki Interiors. Take a look on her Instagram account - @merakiinteriors

Anyway, enough my typing. The point is, this post is coming from my sudden inspiration of places of all sorts - Enjoy!

Hayley x










No comments:

Post a Comment