Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Style - House of Paparazzi









I've been styling these House of Paparazzi accessories into my look for months now, as you guys would know if you read this blog regularly. I absolutely love them!

Almost every day I wear my sentimental accessories, my watch and rings. So when I accessorise with the costume jewellery, I tend to have a bit of fun with the accessories. I love the mix of colours and textures, and if it says something like "live your dream" on it, then hey even better!

Earlier this month I was also featured on the Instagram account of Fashifeen (@fashifeen), who must have known I like my rings to stand out. They chose to post the peacock ring, which actually has a feather-like texture to it and is so unique to anything I have seen before, and the matching peacock bangle.

Can I also bring some attention to this skinny zebra belt? I find the print soft enough to compliment an outfit, and loud enough to be a feature. I had styled this with a white shirt and have also styled it with a heavily printed jacket (not in zebra of course). And as with all my House of Paparazzi belts, I didn't even need to fiddle with a screwdriver in the garage to make an extra hole to fit my waist!

Take a look at more from House of Paparazzi here - www.houseofpaparazzi.com.au

Hayley x






No comments:

Post a Comment