Friday, August 9, 2013

My look is simplified


Hey everyone!

If you have been reading my blog, or connecting with me on my other social media sites, you will have noticed that the layout of my blogspot blog has changed around a little...

I was really over the other layout, too much too look at in the one go. I have simplified it now so you can all see the images from my latest posts and navigate around the page to find the others if you wish. I think this is much fresher, don't you?

I'm planning new things and have just taken on an amazing position with a major shopping centre here in Sydney so apologies for my lack of posts this past month or so. I'm going to be putting much more on here in the coming months and possibly venturing into some new blogging opportunities.

Hayley x




No comments:

Post a Comment