Monday, August 12, 2013

Win a Style Makeover with me!



I have some exciting news and that is... I have joined up with Westfield Parramatta as a resident Stylist!

A benefit to you here, is that you can WIN an entirely free, two-hour Style Makeover with me at Westfield Parramatta. I will show you how to dress to suit your body shape, skin tone, budget, lifestyle, personal tastes and any other specific requirements you may have. We will venture out of your comfort zone and into the top fashion trends to suit you - And we will have so much fun doing it!

All you need to do to enter is visit www.facebook.com/WestfieldParramatta and click on the "Win a Style Makeover" competition icon on the right, near the top of the page.The comp ends Wednesday 13th (tomorrow) at 5.00pm so don't miss out!

Good luck!

Hayley xx










No comments:

Post a Comment