Friday, August 9, 2013

Lady












Unless I have been styling for a client, I have been feeling a little uninspired when it comes to fashion lately.It usually happens at this time of year, nearing the end of winter and in the lead up to the weeks where we can see the all new looks of spring 2013! Though, I do know our major retailers here in Australia have shown us some amazing pieces from top Australian designers and what they have for the soon-to-be season. So much colour I cannot wait to wear!

Anyway, I have been all over the internet the past couple of days, on my favourite blogs saving a heap of inspirational images to post on here and share with you. Lots of these images are so feminine, so ladylike and something I think we can all appreciate as women, no matter our personal style. 

I'm loving the nude Valentino flats, polka dots always, Beyonce in an embellished gown, diamonds and versions of beautiful lace. And that pretty little gate thrown into the mix, that just makes me want to get to Greece. 

Enjoy x




images from theyallhateus, maiden sydney, style rain, le fashion and bergdorfprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment