Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MY WARDROBE

My wardrobe was a mess. Last month, I decided to do a Wardrobe Consultation on myself.

This meant going through every one of my tops, jackets, coats, cardigans, basics, casual pants, work pants, jeans, heels, flats, skirts - ALL OF IT. I even went through my accessories from jewellery to bags and scarves, the whole lot.



The Cull Rack & Bags

It felt good to finally cull all the bits that just didn't suit my body anymore, was no longer my style, or had just been sitting in my wardrobe because I used it once on a styling job and never again.



  Easy to see so they are easy to style daily

I am now left with a wardrobe of wearable clothes, that suit me and my lifestyle. I have so much more than what I thought I did and so many pieces that are "re-visiting" my style again. It's great finding something you have had for so long, still in good condition and seeing how easily it fits right back in with you clothing or accessories.


  Section of my Wearable Wardrobe
 
You would be surprised at how many outfits are sitting in your wardrobe waiting to be mixed and matched right now. Start clearing out the bits you know you won't wear, or don't fit you anymore. Keep what you love and sell or give the rest to charity.
 
If you feel you need a little bit of a push in the right direction when it comes to your wardrobe and personal style, ask me a style question, or book in a Wardrobe Consultation at: styling@hayleycooper.com.au
 
Hayley x
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment