Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HOLIDAYS

I have had a great time-off this summer for Christmas and New Year. I have spent it with Moe, my girlfriends and my family. My big brother was home for Christmas this year, which was great, considering he travels all over the place throughout every year. 

Here's a little summary of my Christmas and New Year :) I hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I did.



                                     
               My three best friends and I, Christmas light-looking, outside a crazy Christmas home! 



Christmas day on the way to a family lunch with my brother and boyfriend, in my brothers new camper van listening to lots of cool, old music.  



                              
                           A candy home, too good to eat! Made by my cousin Stacey and her mum :)




I enjoyed shopping the Christmas sales this year. One of my favourite purchases was these avatar-looking pants from Bardot!


And then we welcomed the new year of 2013...








Happy New Year! 

And enjoy the rest of your summer holidays :)

HC Styling xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment