Tuesday, January 29, 2013

AMBER ADORA




Each week, I give my Style Tips on accessorising to Amber Adora readers. It's great fun and gives me a chance to write all about accessories, very my "thing".

Amber Adora is an Australian e-boutique with a wide range of beautiful jewellery. All jewellery is made from the Amber gemstone so you feel a little extra special when wearing any piece. You can choose necklaces, brooches, pendants, bracelets, bangles and earrings, all at reasonable prices too!

The necklaces are perfect for those times when your outfit just needs that extra something, but doesn't require a chunky statement piece. Lots of the jewellery have matching pieces too, or you can easily find the perfect match regardless.

Along with these Style Tips, myself and the team at Amber Adora are offering 20% off all Personal Styling services and your purchase when shopping with Amber Adora.

Tonight I will be sharing the latest Style Tips on how you can style your accessories in new and stylish ways!

Be sure to take a look at the Amber Adora website - www.amberadora.com.au

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment