Tuesday, January 29, 2013

AUS DAY

It was Australia Day this weekend, yay!

For the international readers, this is a day to celebrate our country, no matter where you are from or what your culture may be, on Australia Day it all comes together and is so much fun.

Below is our Australian flag looking great, styled into Miranda Kerr's Aussie look from last week's Grazia issue.



This year, I celebrated Australia Day, the way most of us do, on the beach. Myself, my boyfriend Moe and a couple of friends celebrated at Milk Beach, Vaucluse.

There was a heap of people, water, boats, great music, hot sun and fruity drinks - One of the best Australia Days I have had :)






I wore my favourite beach dress from One Teaspoon, belt is from a little market stall in Glebe and my sunglasses are from Sportsgirl.

Hope you all enjoyed your Australia Day as much as we did!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment