Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013!

Happy New Year to everybody! 
 
2012 was a big year for me last year and I reached the goals I had set for myself. Or maybe I didn't actually "set" them, they just came and paid off all the hard work I put into my styling. 






I gained lots of one-off jobs last year which were great fun and what I would love to do more of, met and maintained a few new personal styling clients, took part in styling a number of fashion events which I absolutely LOVED and want more of this year and I also was one of two stylists (myself and Caitlin Stewart) on Channel 10 lifestyle program, The Living Room. 






I have also worked very closely with an amazing Stylist who mentored me after college, provided me with countless opportunities and who I am still very close to. She is great at what she does and has taught me so, so much, so thank you Caitlin!






I had lots of meetings, appointments and interviews with lots of various people in the industry and those alike, who I do hope to work with at some stage of 2013. 




And, most recently, a highlight of my working year is that I made it into the Sydney Morning Herald! Another is that my website is up and ready for a year of lots of views and incoming emails! Thank you my amazingly supportive boyfriend Moe Naser at Moe'Designs - www.hayleycooper.com.au 




I feel that 2013 will be a year to love and remember, and one to enjoy every day of. So Happy New Year to each and every one of you. I wish you all the health, happiness and success that you could ever have :) ENJOY!


HC Styling xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment