Thursday, May 30, 2013

YOUR STYLE

Last week's Your Style feature is Jennifer McCormack and my brother Adam. 

Adam has always had his own sense of style, very different to my tastes. So we decided that we would go on a Personal Shopping Trip together and I would treat him as a client. This meant listening to me and experimenting with different fashion items and outfit mixes. It was lots of fun and he absolutely loves the pants, shoes, jumpers and shirts he purchased on the day. So happy with his new look!

Apologies for the iPhone photo too, this shirt is actually a black and white print with a blue tinge, not a plain blue shirt at all.





Jennifer is one stylish lady from The Whiteboard Blog, a fashion and beauty blog with a heap of great tips! I love Jen's style, so I wanted to share this combo of casual pants and heels. I love the mix! We will be seeing lots more on here too. Check out The Whiteboard Blog for more of Jen's fashion and beauty posts - http://theblackandwhiteboard.blogspot.com.au/




Would love to see your style for next weeks feature! Send your outfits pics to styling@hayleycooper.com.au

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment