Monday, August 29, 2011

Piece of the Day: METALLIC FLATS

When you have a million things to do a day, the last thing you want to be doing is dragging yourself around in a pair of uncomfortable heels. You know those kinds that absolutely torture your feet, ankles and legs after a while, squish your toes, change your whole walk and make you look completely awkward?




Tony Bianco - Mitcham


I wasn’t feeling the heels today so I wore my most comfortable pair of metallic flats with black Mavi’s, simple striped tee, beige textured scarf and neutral accessories. I was in and out of every shop without a hassle and had the simplest outfit made a little dressier with the metallic flats.




I Love Billy - Rand



On the shoe shelf they may look a little too difficult, tacky or just not your style. Though when worn they look classy and highlight a good tan! I definitely think you should at least try a pair, one if these will give your casual outfit just the right amount of dressy.


hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment