Thursday, August 25, 2011

PIECE OF THE DAY: GREY SCARF

It’s still a little dull here in Sydney and the office seems to feel a little cooler than usual today so I have one of my favourite pieces (4 years old!) wrapped around my neck – a light grey scarf.








This scarf has been worn almost all through winter, layered with jackets, stuffed inside my bag, wrapped around my shoulders and has even acted as a blanket at the drive in movies. Yep, I love this one and it somehow still looks good as new despite the amount of times it has visited the washing machine!








Perfect for the trans-seasonal weather and for those of us who are up and out of the house by 7.30am each morning! These scarves are so versatile and such an wise investment for your wardrobe, especially in a neutral grey shade. They are also so easy to find in any shopping center – Attik in Broadway, Sportsgirl and Glue Store all have some great finds! Just as these ladies have done, wear it casually and with some layers.




images via google


hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment