Monday, July 15, 2013

SPORTSGIRL, MARILYN & ANTM








Australia's Next Top Model aired here in Australia last Tuesday night and already I can't wait to see more! I think Jennifer Hawkins is definitely a smart choice as the host, and is very "now" and can relate a little more to the young models, more so than previous hosts.

I found this black bag in Sportsgirl the other day, on sale for $40. One thing a girl should always have is a big, black tote. They never go out of style, fit everything you need and are so easy to add into your outfit. What I love most about this one is that I can carry it on my shoulder rather than just my forearm, and it doesn't look out of place.

I added some Marilyn Monroe to my cushion collection recently, she fits in perfectly. Are you obsessed with printed, textured, varied cushions too? I have cushions all over the house! Would love to know where you shop your cushions, I'm always on the look out. Comment below or send me an email - styling@hayleycooper.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment