Tuesday, July 2, 2013

QUICK INSPO








Just a few images I have come across in this past week. All bits and pieces that inspire me and my style in some way. If you guys know the original source of these images somehow, please do let me know because I just find cool photos online and want to credit someone for them...

Anyway, I am feeling inspired by this canary yellow dress and tangerine heels - so amazing and so my style! Too bad my blonde highlights would clash with the warm colours... I am a "cool" skin tone so this one isn't made to suit me as much as I love it! I'll leave it to you warm toned ladies and brunettes.

I am also going crazy over Nicholas Kirkwood heels lately! I think these four printed pairs are just the perfect shoe design. I styled a pair of these for the David Jones website earlier this year and they are even better in person!

My other favourite piece here are the "best friends" rings. I think they are really cute and a modern, grown-up-girls take on the traditional "best friends" jewellery that we all had when we were younger. You can shop these at www.shoplouun.com

x


No comments:

Post a Comment