Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SEASON OF STYLE

With these days warming up, for the turn into one of my favourite seasons of fashion - Spring, I thought it was fitting to share some of my most loved pieces for the coming season of style. So much inspiration!

Of course, David Jones is known to always put on a show and deliver with the best of the Australian designers. Bold prints, loads of colour, pretty and feminine dresses, the whole look of every outfit here is just amazing. And it just so happens to be that Miranda Kerr and Samantha Harris pull all of these looks perfectly.

Here are a few of my spring favourites...














So cannot wait for springtime shopping!


If you would love to start shopping for your spring wardrobe, get in touch and book in your very own, personalised Shopping Trip. Email me at: hayleycooper@live.com.au


HC Styling xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment