Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ClintonCharlie

Good morning - I hope everyone has had a great start to their Thursday and is feeling positive about today!

For those who have been following me on Facebook, you will already know this, but for those who haven't yet been to my page - http://www.facebook.com/HayleyCooperStylist - this is some news for you!

I am the Stylist and Blogger for an Australian denim label called ClintonCharlie. I look after the styling of their look books and campaign shoots and also manage their company blog. The blog is where I do style posts about their denim range, give style tips and inspiration to the readers, do posts on fashion era flashbacks, style icons and lots more! I would love for you all to go and check it out - http://www.clintoncharlie.com/blog/index.php



                                             
               
This is the latest campaign for ClintonCharlie BootyHuggers range. I will be sharing some more photos on this blog next week, so keep following :)

HC Styling xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment