Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We love Hair!!!

” I dont want to Separate Hair in Fashion, I want the two to come together ” ” I want the Hair, Make up and Fashion to Fuse Together! “ Peter Gray Hair Stylist

 Here are some amazing hairstyles I stumbled upon on the course of my research for unusual and breathtaking role-models in fashion and image making industry. Because the styling is so important in the presentation, it completes the whole picture, it can create a strong image, enhance the design or destroy it. It is a powerful weapon that can sell almost anything. 

I loved Peter Gray, a well known hairstylist that styled the modern model divas for Vogue, i-D, Numero and V magazine,  also worked on the Catwalk hairstyle for Vivienne Westwood and Badgley Mischka for S/S2010.

Another impressing hairstylist I stumbled upon is definitely Robert Maschive.

I loved also the portfolio of the Gregory Dean duo. Gregory Dean stands for Ben Gregory and Dean Beavis and represents ultimate duo with a impressive CV in fashion and image making.



I have to mention Oliver Chomienne also among the top hairstylists I liked. He has a unique style which ranges from natural beauty to one-of-a-kind pieces for high end concepts.   After years of working in some of the top salons, he is now expanding into the world of editorial hairstyling , runway work, and art exhibitions. He is known for his conceptual abilities and positive energy.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment