Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Update










A new season of Spring means the fashion industry starts moving faster than ever... Working is where I have been for all of this month, so here is a little update on what I have been wearing and doing!

I've found myself meeting lots of new people and businesses this September, this top image is what I wore to one of these meetings. It's my version of "corporate" and I love to mix and match with these black pants I brought last year in Forecast. A tip for shopping corporate dressing - Cue, Saba, Review, Jaqui - E, Witchery and Veronika Maine have some amazing pieces I have been introducing my personal styling clients to. Very on trend!

I am also getting lots wear out of this check print top and nude heels lately. I find it hard to find tops that fit me because my top half is a size 6 and I don't wear long tops, I just don't have the height for that. But this checked one, I found in a 6, at Mink for $25 and that made me happy. I love styling this with my simple, pastel pink necklace from Diva, it just works so well with the high neckline. As for the shoes, they are from Wittner and as anyone who shops with Wittner would know, their leather is just perfect, soft, wearable and the most comfortably stylish.

House of Paparazzi accessorising as usual, this bangle is beautifully beaded and is enhanced with the bronzed bangles I have added onto my wrist here. www.houseofpaparazzi.com.au 

Those black heels you see are Chloe, a BTS snapshot I took on set of the David Jones shoots. Again, soft leather tempted me into slipping off my sandal and seeing how they looked (but I didn't do that because it's not professional). Love the heels on both!

My favourite photo here is of my Mum and I at the Deshabille Mother's Day Lunch earlier this year. I re worked this outfit recently, with a swap of my bag, heels and accessories it felt completely new. It always pays to have a few outfits you know will work.

How has everyone else been lately? Keep sending your style snapshots in!

Tag me in your Instagram posts - @hayleycooperstyling OR send me an email styling@hayleycooper.com.au

xx










No comments:

Post a Comment