Sunday, September 29, 2013

An All-Rounder







Last Thursday was a busy one for me! I had a meeting for the exciting new addition to Fashion Festival at Westfield Parramatta, the Myer Showcase event I am styling that you can come and watch this Friday from 11am - 1.30pm! I then hosted a Style Tour with Parramatta Sun who took lots of photos that I will share with you later. And one of my favourite bits of the day was shopping with my style session client Rosemary. I will show you a pic later of her in some amazing distressed denim!

So, for all of this I decided to wear this pink lace dress with a navy under lay for the day. I was on trend, cool and comfortable and to me that is most important! I accessorised with a pair of nude leather heels and bag and of course my sentimental accessories. 

It's so essential to have that one dress that really is an all rounder in your wardrobe. Something you can wear to work, birthdays, weddings or a summer barbeque with friends. This piece needs to look great dressed up with heels or down with pretty sandals, which is why lace always works. My shopping picks would be from Review, Sheike and Cue, so much versatility to shop for in these stores. 

If you have an item like this in your wardrobe, share it with me and tell me how you wear it for different occassions! Tag me on Instagram @hayleycooperstyling or send me through an email styling@hayleycooper.com.au 

Hayley x








No comments:

Post a Comment