Sunday, February 17, 2013

LOVING

Absolutely loving the prints of the S/S Jennifer Kate collection. I am big on prints, colour, all that is beautiful. 

On Monday I went into the Tailor Maid Communications showroom to meet with the lovely Jess Champion and talk all things Jennifer Kate. I was to style the new collection for the look book on the Wednesday and will have a little more on that later... 

I had lots of fun playing with the Jennifer Kate prints in styles of stunning dresses, the longest of capes, cropped jackets, wide leg pants and some pretty shorts. Very 60's, very printed and so unique to Jennifer Kate. All looks were styled and I was ready to go! 

I only managed to snap a pic of this one look on my phone... A leopard cami with an adjustable maxi skirt in the matching print. 



Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment