Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FRIENDSHIP

I have had this Thomas Sabo bracelet for years now - It means faith, love and hope.Two of my best girlfriends gave it to me as a birthday present, they have always known how much I love my accessories :)




I wear my bracelet lots, though I am fstarting to find that I will wear it when I feel I need some comfort, am taking on a new project, meeting a new group of people or haven't seen the people I love as often as I would like.

Come to think of it, most of favourite accessories are those that I love for a bigger reason other than the look of the bracelet, watch, ring or necklace. It's nice to be able to look at a familiar piece through the day, I'm not sure what it is, but there's definitely a connection to the accessories on my wrist, as crazy as I sound, it is true!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment