Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HELLO...



It has been quite a while since I have posted on this blog (as you can see).  I will be doing much more with this over the next few months until my website www.hayleycooper.com.au is up and running. I will still want to continue with the blog as this grows and my career does the same.

I will be sharing style inspiration, looks I love, styling work I do and anything else that comes to mind on here, so I hope you enjoy what I have planned for the blog and HC Styling

Lots has been happening since my last post – I have worked on some more shoots, advertisements and promos, shopping trips, personal styling AND have also landed a styling position on “The Living Room” which is on Channel 10 of a Friday night at 8pm.

I have met, styled and worked with a lot of really cool people and loved all the work that’s been going on.

Also, if you or someone you might know are interested in any of my personal styling services, or you are in the industry and interested in an industry styling service, please email me at -hayleycooper@live.com.au

Really hope you like what I have planned for the HC Styling blog… Keep reading, will promise to post!


Hayley
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment