Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CAMP BEAUTY


 
On set of “The Living Room” is where I met Michelle and Jo – the make-up artists who always do a great job on Amanda Keller, Chris Brown, Barry Du Bois and Miguel Maestre. They are two fun-loving, creative and inspiring ladies who happen to have their own cosmetics brand, ‘Camp Beauty’. 

With years in the industry, they both have loads of experience behind them. It’s really no wonder they have been able to come up with the ‘Camp Beauty’ cosmetics range and special workshops too! I was invited to attend last Saturday and took my mum along with me – lots of fun and we both learned so much.

We arrived in the afternoon at 2.15pm, ready for the next few hours, for our class to begin and find out what it’s all about. There were make-up stations set up for us with a kit full of cosmetics and our own booklet that showed what we would be learning, with enough space to take down the essential notes we learned throughout the class.

...With 'Camp Beuty' Michelle and Jo

I never knew that concealer belonged under the eyes and through the cheek! I also never guessed I would find a concealer so smooth and easy to apply, it’s always been an issue for me. 

It was a small and personable class of about 6 on this particular day and we all got along really well, testing out our colours, learning how to apply what and how to do our make up in the fastest and prettiest way. There were demonstrations from Michelle and Jo and lots of good tips given to us.

It felt great to experiment with blush, eye shadow and lip colours as well as learn how to apply your base make-up most perfectly. I loved doing the class and am feeling very inspired to work new looks with my make-up!

...Bag of new 'Camp Beauty' cosmetics!

My mum loved it as much as I did; she left with a foundation she absolutely loves her new vibrant red lip colour. We also purchased a primer and concealer on the day, were given great mascaras and I have a new favourite lip colour too! Already, we have had some complements AND lasting make up that stays on and feels fresh all day. 

I definitely suggest you take a look at ‘Camp Beauty’ – try their products and attend their amazing Saturday workshops! 

Here is the link for you - www.campbeauty.com.au


HC Styling 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment