Thursday, June 6, 2013

INSIDE LOOK

















I have noticed that lots of women struggle with accessorising on a daily basis. It can be so easy to overlook a necklace, a stack of bracelets or a statement ring that could make your outfit just that much better. Keeping them organised and in sight will make successful accessorising so simple!


As you can see in these photos my chunky necklaces are hanging on my wall next to my wardrobe, I keep my jewellery box on display and easy to access, my cuffs are in a candle holder that I made some good use of. The rest that I am not as likely to wear, not often anyway, are kept in a draw dedicated to my accessories, but still easily accessible for when I need to mix and match some bracelets!

Spend some time this weekend on your wardrobe and organising it, you'll thank yourself through the week when you have an "I don't have anything to wear day" and you see a great statement neck-piece standing out at you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment