Monday, March 4, 2013

GRAZIA


It has been a good read and a great source of style inspiration over the past five years, but it is time for the final issue of Grazia here in Australia...

Grazia is one of the first fashion mags I actually really loved. It has been one of my very few go-to's when I felt the need to "immerse myself in the fashion world" through fashion college, keep my motivation for bigger and better things and help me out when I had no idea what to wear to my first day of interning at Sweaty Betty PR when I was a new 17 year old with only a brief idea of this industry. It has been a guaranteed weekly dose of perfect fashion and I am sad to see it go so soon!

So, I had no choice but to buy this last ever Grazia issue and want to share this so-simple and amazing cover! Most of you though, probably already have your own. 

Enjoy!

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment