Monday, October 1, 2012

SYDNEY MORNING HERALD

I had a photographer from the Sydney Morning Herald come to my home today and take some photos of me. I have a feature being written about my styling! This will be in the Careers section of the Sydney Morning Herald in the next couple of weeks and I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Very new to me and very exciting!

We took these photos just before the shoot - Hope you like them!

                                One of my best friends, Sarah came to do my hair for me - I loved it!









And this is what I wore...









Necklace & Cuffs - Fiel Sol

Top - Lulu and Rose at Glue Store

Shoes - Wittner 

Denim - Portmans

Watch - Michael Kors 


Thank you to all of you for the ongoing support!

HC Styling xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment