Monday, July 2, 2012

DRESS UPS

                                                                      Atelier Versace Fall 2012




                                                     Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2012



                                                                 Atelier Versace Fall 2012














I have started to really enjoy Tumblr and now have a huge collection of fashion shots I have been collecting and saving on the computer lately.

Here are a few that I came across today, amazingly over the top gowns that we can all take some inspiration from - feminine, elegant, textured, muted and bright colours of pinks , emeralds and the lightest purples. 


I also became obsessed with the latest Dior show today, so stay around and I will post some images I have found of that too, very pretty!


HC Styling xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment