Friday, October 28, 2011

PRETTY SHOOT




A combined shoot to do, very different to my usual!






The theme is a bit of Alice in Wonderland mixed with a Jesse J film clip – very out there, eccentric, somewhat quirky and modern. The images up here are what I had on my mood board when doing the shoot, so here’s a bit of an idea. We have some mixed up outfits and an amazing plan for our props as well as the perfect photographer and beautiful models.







We’re shooting literally in the bush among the trees and dirt grass, a different scene to many of the expected, glamourous fashion shoot. I’m hoping that the weather holds off just one more day and doesn’t rain, another day like today and I would say we are completely blessed with luck.

I’m really excited to do this shoot with the new team and cannot wait to see how it all turns out! I’ll post up some snapshots and updates on how it all went tomorrow – Happy Friday!


Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment